RV

RV

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweet Deals and Tasty Meals

Day: 2
Miles: 531
States: 4
Hello from New Orleans! After a small amount of driving yesterday, we arrived in a luxury RV camp. And it's right by a cemetery too! We had a fun time riding our bikes into town. We munched on some yummy French treats that I have no idea how to spell. I'll just do a pronunciation of it. (Ben-yay). They're just fancy funnel cakes folks. After that, we walked to a market selling nifty trinkets. I tried out my bargaining skills, but I wasn't quite tough enough. We played around in the market spaces until they got mad. However I did get a cute purse and a mask. I also got a finger puppet cow. Check out our newest feature that lets you learn about our stops. It is Question of the Stop. Fill it out and we'll release the correct answer.




2 comments:

  1. Andi - it is Beignets - and they are awesome, aren't they? !! I love New Orleans - so much history and great food. You guys will have a blast and I love your blog - I will get to feel like I am having vacation with you!! Knowing your mom, she has coordinated a wonderful trip and didn't leave anything out as I can tell already!! I am going to check in every day - have LOTS of fun!! love you guys - Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope u have a great time.

    ReplyDelete