RV

RV

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Driving Miles and Doggy Smiles

In four hours we've made the ultimate acheivement of crossing into another state. We are all just chillin' in our cramped but homey RV. My mom reported that a truck of cows were driving next to us. Cows are my favorite animals so I looked. I had never seen a truck full of live cows before. When I checked to see if the dogs were having a great time too, I saw that Pinta was giving me the biggest smile a dog could give. (Pinta is one of our dogs) It was so cute. I just had to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that dog is so happy! But who is writing? Do you have an RV "handle" you can identify yourselves by? You write so well, it could be any one of you. (Just a grandma request) I'm loving this trip already.

    ReplyDelete