RV

RV

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Grand Time



Day: 8
States: 7
Mile: 2490
Andi here with more RV news! We took a train up to the grand canyon yesterday. It was long, but the spectacular view was worth it. The ride back was much more entertaining. We got robbed by cowboys, but I gave them a hard time about it. The girls had fun staying in an RV for the first time. We watched a movie. I didn't sleep to well because Sugar kept licking my face in the middle of the night. PS. The answer to the question of the stop was Horseback Riding.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy it all worked out for us to join you for a few days.... The girls loved the RV and perhaps the left behind items were their ploy to get us reinvited!! They are pretty smart! Thanks to all of you for making the trip so much fun for Hannah and Sam and me....

    ReplyDelete